[pct-l] (no subject)

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Fri Jun 26 16:21:23 CDT 2015

Our current lightweight backpacking tent is a Black Diamond
Firstlight. It is compact, lightweight, freestanding, waterproof and
sets up with just 2 crossing poles. It is a bit bit cramped for 2, but
plenty of space for a solo hiker.
see it set up at:  www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=873684

We have used prior versions of the tent. They were not totally
waterproof, so we strung our ponchos over the top of the tent. It kept
us dry! We tried other ultralight tents and keep coming back to this
one.

 Ken