[pct-l] (no subject)

Timothy Potter tpotter7 at icloud.com
Fri Jun 26 16:14:18 CDT 2015

I have not had any problems with my single wall single trekking pole tent in terms of finding dirt/sand to stake into. It is lighter and roomier than a free standing tent. I used a SMD Lunar Solo LE and love it as I can put all of my stuff in it which is super important when it is raining (rare) or when it is super buggy (common after the first 700 miles).