[pct-l] Cleaning

James Vesely JVesely at sstinternational.com
Mon Jun 8 12:24:34 CDT 2015

Looks like a standard $7 dry bag and if you are carrying one, a bear can makes for a great way to wash cloths.   As a matter of fact the bear can be utilized to take a shower.    Fill half way then add a few cups of hot water to raise the temperature a little then use your cup to pour over your body.    Do all this, of course, 100 feet from streams or lakes.

Subject: Re: [pct-l] Cleaning

Gram weenies won't do it, but I'm pretty excited about using this product as one of my gear organizing bags. It doubles as a "washing machine." http://thescrubba.com/products/scrubba-wash-bag I have sensitive skin and need certain items to be really clean...