[pct-l] Go Tuna Helper Go!

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:46:31 CDT 2015

Unless I am all wet, (which is entirely within the realm of possibilities)
Tuna Helper is going for the unsupported PCT NOBO thru hike record right
about now-

Knowing that he was contributing to the water report, I checked on his most
recent update.

A June 6th entry by Tuna Helper for Sec. D 8 WR419 (m. 418.8) Mill Creek
Summit Fire Station- notes "spigot on and good to go (next to outhouse)".

Any Tuna Helper sightings out there? How about Bigfoot? Or Ferris Bueller?

Thanks for YOUR participation,

PaintYW

PS Perhaps a stop was made (by now) at the Anderson's or Hikertown eh?