[pct-l] PCT 2013 Video Update

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:12:40 CDT 2015

For those wondering about the status of the 2013 class video, this came in today from Red Beard:

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 16:50:57 -0700
Subject: PCT 2013 Vid Update

2013 PCT Hikers,

Not everything in life goes according to plan. I can assure you that getting this video out to everyone has weighed heavily on my mind, keeping me up more than a few nights. If my path at any point over the past year would have allowed me to pick up where the hard drive crash left me last April, then the job would be done, and I wouldn't be writing this right now.

That said, I am stoked to finally have a good chunk of free time AND a place to put up my edit computer for the foreseeable future. I will be working over the next few weeks toward the long-overdue completion of the class video, and I can confidently say that the project will be available by the end of June.

In the meantime, I posted a couple more clips from the video at http://2013pctclassvideo.com/

-red