[pct-l] Snow in the Sierra? ? ?

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Jul 13 08:57:50 CDT 2015

There is now!  Within the last week it rained, snowed and hailed all through
the Sierras.  It rained between Kennedy Meadows, Biship, Mammoth, Yosemite
and Oakhurst.  The storm hit a prety big area.  There was snow above 8000
feet, in the passes, and even Hwy. 120, leading into Yosemite was closed (at
least overnight) due to snow.  The weather has cleared now, but I'm sure
some snow remains.
golly