[pct-l] Dry Sack found at Joshua Tree Spring

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Jul 13 08:55:13 CDT 2015

I haven't gotten any responses from anyone leaving this pack.  In another
week I will get rid of most of the contents, which are trash anyway.  If
it's yours, please get in touch with me and I'll figure out how to get it to
you.  Could just be a day hiker's because the contents aren't what a normal
(if there is such a thing) through-hiker would carry.
Golly