[pct-l] Efficient way of cleaning Sawyer Squeeze Filter

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:03:13 CST 2015

I always backlashed the filter by clean water  whenever I used it, but the
filtration speed gradually became slow. Especially MINI is remarkable. When
cleaning with hot water, the tiny holes became slightly large for a while
with heat. Then, it became easy to clean. I noticed this several months
before, but I left untouched for a long time. I tried this method in this
morning.  It may not be perfect, but it worked well. The filtration speed
became fast.  If you have an old filter, try this technique.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)