[pct-l] Hiking in Shorts

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 09:56:15 CST 2015

JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote:  ......you ain't really "HARDCORE" until you climbed Whitney in combat boots.  The women couldn't seem to keep their eyes off me.  Nothing turns women on like "hairy legs" in combat boots.  I guess in the USAF you guys had heating elements in the fox holes o keep the water nice and hot, like a Jacuzzi.  Yes, the USAF has a much better way to fight wars than the USMC.
Switchback replies: There is another image I could have done without --- you in shorts hiking the PCT and the Whitney Trail.  I remember your hairy legs a.k.a."Hairy Sticks", back in the Neanderthal times before the last Ice Age glaciers started to retreat in the Sierras.  You are right.  The women could not take their eyes off you ...... and laughing.  BTW, all those great PCT hiking women were in the Jacuzzi with me taking a break from the trail with our wine and cheese.  Say, why do Marines have all those stickers on their vehicle bumpers and windows?  Answer: So you know to talk slow.