[pct-l] Insomnia

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:40:53 CST 2015

I took 2 Z-rest pads.

They are cheap. They don't weight much. They don't puncture.  There was
plenty of space to strap them on the outside of the pack.

With 2 Z-rest pads you can fold up 2+ sections to make a bit of a pillow,
and 2+ sections to put between your ribs and hips, and still have lots left
over, especially if you are tall like I am.