[pct-l] SOBO Section: Ashland to Walker Pass

Karen Keller karen.kellerford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:07:00 CST 2015

Start date: May 27, 2015 I hike at a slow pace and I wish to avoid snow if
possible. This plan will put me in the Sierra/JMT mid August to Mid
September. Suggestions? Thoughts? Advise? Has anyone on the list done this
or going to be doing this? I will be flying to Oregon from Chicago. To get
to the trail in Southern Oregon is Medford the best airport and is there
ground transport to the trail? Is there a better choice for trail access
from an airport in Southern Oregon or Northern California?