[pct-l] Does foot size increase on long hike...and how much?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:42:16 CST 2015

It seems like there are more discarded fairly new shoes in the first few
hundred miles of the PCT than the rest of the trail put together.  I've met
many people in that first stretch who have outgrown their shoes that fast
and are suffering from blisters and just plain foot pain from the
constriction of their newly expanding feet.

Shroomer