[pct-l] Photo Blogging!

Jake Petterson jpp2135 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 20 22:31:28 CST 2015

Hi everyone,

Do any of you have a recommendation on the best/easiest way to update a
photo blog on the trail? I'm not that worried about updating it regularly.
I will just do it when I happen to have internet.

My question is more about good websites or good software that would allow
me to easily draft a blog post offline on the trail on my iPhone, and then
post them all at once quickly when I have internet access. This is
important so that I'm not spending a lot of town time worrying about
updating the blog. I feel like I'm likely to give up on it if it becomes
too time consuming.

I'd like to do something similar to Halfmile's blog from 2014. Link:
http://lon.net/tag/pct-2014/page/6/

Basically I'd just include a photo or two, my milage, and a quick
blurb/caption about the day. I think this would be great for me to have to
look back on eventually, and would be a good way to keep my family and
friends in touch with my adventure.

Best,
Jake