[pct-l] Need Help getting from San Diego to the PCT?

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Thu Feb 12 19:00:22 CST 2015

Hi all, my trailname is Girlscout (I'm a guy) and I live in San Diego. I
hiked the PCT in 2006, and I've been hosting hikers here since 2005. I
pick you up, take you on last-minute errands, put you up at my place for
a night, and get you to any trailhead within section A (Campo to Warner
Springs) early in the morning. I do not charge for this service, and any
tips you manage to leave behind will be forwarded to the PCTA.

This year, for a variety of reasons, I'm scaling back my operation a
bit, and so will not be available for trailhead runs on Thursday,
Friday, or Saturday mornings prior to kickoff. After kickoff, I'll be
available on all days of the week. Also, as usual, I will be unavailable
during kickoff weekend (except to drive folks out on Friday morning), as
I'll be at the kickoff. If you need my assistance, just shoot me an
email (phix at optigan.com) with your proposed dates and we'll get the ball
rolling!

Cheers!
Pea Hicks, aka Girlscout