[pct-l] PCT NOBO Campo in August????

imscotty at aol.com imscotty at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 14:48:59 CST 2015

I want to thank you all for your thoughtful and excellent advice.  Perhaps I will let go of my anal retentive linear nature.  Scott Williams was correct, I am a teacher and could put together two weeks over a Christmas break.  I did not want to do such small chunks since I will be coming from the East coast, but that does sound like a much better time to get through the California desert.

I am going to put in for a JMT Happy Isles lottery slot this August, because, hey, you can't go wrong with that.  If I do not win that, I will pick another segment.

Thank you all again for your help and advice.

Scott Stimpson