[pct-l] Getting off the trail in Cascade Locks

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 18:37:02 CST 2015

Depending on my schedule I am also available to help transport to or from the trail in northern Oregon.
Email me off list and I will send you my phone #

Diarmaid “Irish” Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"

Message: 11