[pct-l] Sign @ KO Trail Head Suggestion

JCIL000-hiker@yahoo.com jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 14:50:42 CST 2015

I think Brian's post was excellent:
 "I think this sign would be highly appropriate at the entrance to the kick off..... " no regrets no worries no fears no tears".
I received an email from "Strider" shortly before he passed away and he ended his noteto me with those words. I didn't know at the time that he was known for those words.
They are uncommon words / rarely spoken in American culture in today's world, I think.Although I couldn't see his face as he wrote me, and I could tell by his typing errors thathe was struggling, I'd not be surprised if he was smiling at me while he wrote that email...even though he was dying.
Day Early