[pct-l] Subject: GoLite Chrome Dome umbrella

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:23:08 CST 2015

That's a good point David.  I used the umbrella a lot in SoCal for the sun
but then didn't use it again till be got rained on in Sisters.  After that
we used it most of the time through WA.  Although Hat Creek was hot, I
didn't actually need it either in that section.  At the end of the hike,
I'd wished I'd sent it home after the deserts of SoCal and had it shipped
back for WA.

Shroomer