[pct-l] Subject: GoLite Chrome Dome umbrella

David Money Harris David_Harris at hmc.edu
Fri Feb 6 14:38:50 CST 2015

Susan,

I have a Chrome Dome that I love in the rain, but I didn’t find it worth the bother in the sun.  In the summer, I think it would be mostly wasted weight in sections P and N. There’s scarcely any rain in California compared to the portions you’ve done. The Hat Creek Rim can be hot, but if you do part in the evening and the next part in the early morning, you don’t have too many hours on it in the heat of the day.

David