[pct-l] Washing Down Bag

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Fri Feb 6 10:19:08 CST 2015

I still have a down bag I bought in 1978.  It still has all the loft it once
had.  I gave it to my son because it's narrower than I can use now, but what
I'm saying is that if you take care of it, it will last for decades.  I paid
$450. for it then and that was wholesale.  I had a teacher who owned a
sporting goods store and he was sent 2 lefts instead of a left and a right,
so he sold it to me at his cost.  I scored!
Golly