[pct-l] Alternative To the Saufley's

Craig Eden cjwicked at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:27:12 CST 2015

Just wanted to forward on this message I received from the Acton KOA which
is just of the trail at mile 444.:

"Just wanted to let you know, in case you are talking to other hikers... We
will officially be becoming a Resupply Package drop off location. The rate
per package will be $4.00, with one of those dollars going to the Care Camp
for Kids with Cancer. :) The Hiker rate will be $15 for staying over night.
(Normally it's $40 for a site!!) So, now you know!"

This will be an easy alternative to the now closed down Hiker Heaven.
​​

--

"I loved every minute. Well, okay, not every minute, but I look back on
every minute fondly, even the minutes I hated."