[pct-l] GPS for distance

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 09:47:55 CST 2015

I'm very curious about charging too - what are some tried and true systems,
based on PCT hiker experience?  We didn't use any devices at all on the PCT
but are planning to use a tablet as a map replacement (mostly) on a long
bikepack trip - slightly different topic, but, insight and experience from
PCT hikers would definitely help out.