[pct-l] laser treatments for plantar fasciitis?

Leslie Dow leslie at lesliedow.com
Tue Dec 22 06:22:15 CST 2015

I ended up with a very severe case from overtraining. Mostly hiking too
far, too fast. Eventually I had tears in the PF.  My Podiatrist said the
fastest way to get me back hiking was to put me in a plaster cast for 4
weeks, then a walking cast for another 6 weeks, along with PT and
absolutely no weight bearing exercise not PT approved for 6 months.  It
worked.  I was back on the trail in 6 months. I am very careful now. Always
stretch and listen to my feet, when I feel that twinge I double up the
stretches and lay off hiking for a few days.  Swimming helped a lot.

Leslie

Leslie Dow, PhD
Biotechnology and Medical Device Software Consulting
www.linkedin.com/in/lesliedow
Director, SavvyAuthors.com <http://savvyauthors.com/>

+1.650.704.6909
leslie at lesliedow.com