[pct-l] Section F Question

Frederick Baier frederickbaier at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:51:49 CDT 2015

Aloha Good People,
Ever in search of available comfort, I seem to recall mention somewhere recently that there was a couple up near Walker Pass/Onyx that hosted PCT hikers--like in an outbuilding adjacent to their home or something like that? As I dimly recall, they were a few miles west on the road from where the PCT crosses 178, although it is possible I may have wishfully dreamed all this. Just wondering if anyone has their contact info if they in fact exist. I'm planning on covering Section F and a bit of G up to KM in late September. The MYTH continues...
Mahalo & Aloha, Fritz