[pct-l] Permits for Northern Cal

Alan Miller alan.miller402 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:20:34 CDT 2015

Hi.  My wife and I are going back to northern California at the end of May
to hike the 170 miles that I hitched around last year due to the fires.  We
plan on starting at the Parks Creek Trailhead around 1552 (last years
mileage) and finishing at Ashland, Oregon.  In the process, it looks like
we will be going through Shasta-Trinity NF, Klamath NF, and Rogue River
NF.  I am having trouble trying to figure out what permits we need to camp
along this section.  Can anybody point me in the right direction?  Thanks