[pct-l] Greg Hummel video link

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:09:50 CDT 2015

Here's the link for the Greg Hummel tribute video that was screened at the kickoff this week.

I'd suggest good sound quality and something larger than a phone.

You'll have two options for viewing the video - you could stream it directly, or you could download the file onto your computer and play through software like VLC media player - I suggest the latter for better playback.  The download icon is in the lower-right corner, and the file is somewhat large - about 411 megabytes.

http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/Videos/i-Dw4d4Kt/A

Feel free to share via facebook, or wherever else.

Enjoy!

wc