[pct-l] cooking in Spithern California

Wendy R wendyatr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 08:52:57 CDT 2015

Hello all. I see that  cooking on alcohol stoves may not be allowed in southern CA and am wondering if esbit solid fuel tabs are permitted.  I don't want to by a canister stove because I will use my alcohol stove where it is allowed.
I am debating weather to pack the esbit or just plan on not cooking at all in the desert.  Anyone know what the official policy is on solid fuel.  i just put it on top of the pop can stove to light it so it's not a ground fire .
 Wendy R.