[pct-l] Subject: Re: Eagle Creek alternate route

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 12:26:15 CDT 2015

John

 There are lots of camp spots on Eagle creek, 7 1/2 mile camp, Blue Grouse, Wy’east and Tenas are the 4 big ones. This is also a very popular hike for area hikers and draws huge crowds on nice weather weekends. Camping can be difficult at best during these times.
It is not a hard hike from Watum lake or Indian springs as the elevation down is gradual and the trail is well worn and maintained. I have led many hikers who struggle in other areas finish this leg in one go with relative ease.

https://www.topoquest.com/map.php?lat=45.58915&lon=-121.85982&datum=nad83&zoom=4&map=auto&coord=d&mode=pan&size=xl

Diarmaid “Irish” Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"

Message: 1