[pct-l] Exped Synmat 7 (2) for sale

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Sep 8 17:22:48 CDT 2014

I realized that Mountain Education has some stuff kicking around that we don’t use nor need!

On the sale rack today are two Exped Synmat-7 insulated sleeping mattresses with R-values of 4.9. They were used once or twice on the snow and are in great shape! (I use Exped’s Downmats in the winter, but these are great in the summer). I value a good night’s sleep and these make sleeping on the ground comfortable!

I posted to Craigslist:  http://reno.craigslist.org/spo/4658704595.html

and to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ned.tibbits

I will see if I can attach a picture of them here, too.  I will be selling them for half price (REI sells them for $130-150) at $75 each, plus shipping, if anyone is interested!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
www.mountaineducation.org
ned at mountaineducation.org

Mission:
"To minimize wilderness accidents, injury, and illness in order to maximize wilderness enjoyment, safety, and personal growth, all through experiential education and risk awareness training."