[pct-l] PCT Hiker, Cow, and Ant

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 11:35:07 CDT 2014

One day along the PCT a raggedy hiker-trash was sauntering along the trail.  There were farms around and soon there was a cattlegate across the trail.  He noticed on theother side of the gate a cow and an ant having a vigorous conversation.
The hiker lifted the wire holding the gate shut and came over to the gathering.  They were in a heated discussion about whowas the greatest.  It was getting alittle noisy, so thehiker-trash decided to join in.
Cow: “I give 20 quarts of milk every day and that'swhy I am the greatest!"
Ant: "I work day and night, summer and winter, I can carry 52 timesmy own weight, and that's why I am the greatest!"
---
---
---
---