[pct-l] Foot back to normal

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 19:00:14 CDT 2014

John,
Part of what you're experiencing might be the typical result of hiking a long way at one time - persistent numbness in the toes and soles of feet due to nerves being damages by continued impacts.  I thru'ed the AT in '06 and came home with numbness (but no pain) in the bottoms of my feet.  after doing the PCT in sections and starting the CDT, it's still there.  Probably always will be.  If your only symptom is numbness, welcome to a very large club.  If you're having pain, I'd go see a doc.

Good luck,
Mango