[pct-l] Foot back to normal

Kathi pctlist at pctwalker.com
Wed Oct 8 16:40:11 CDT 2014

My first thought on this is a Mortons Neuroma. What you describe sounds
exactly like it and when I had that problem it required surgery to fix.
The first line of treatment were corticosteroid injections which didn't
help me personally but it does help a lot of people. I would see a doc
though.
Kathi