[pct-l] Down Booties

Don Amundson amrowinc at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:41:39 CST 2014

If you do a google search using the image function you'll find a lot of possibilities.  This link should get you there: http://tinyurl.com/nuqz8po   I've used the Intragal Designs hot sock that have a synthetic fill.  They certainly did the job. I now use fleece socks--a bit lighter and still work for me down to the high 20's.  I've never experienced cold feet once they've warmed up when in my bag/quilt.  The trick for me is to have warm feet getting into my bag--hard to do. If they're cold getting into the bag it takes some time for them to warm up.  Eating something just before hitting the sack may help.