[pct-l] Thought on Resupplying in Shasta

Jason Delso zencarver at gmail.com
Fri May 30 23:37:01 CDT 2014

If you're looking for laundry, the laundromat in Dunsmuir was closed last
year when we went through.  Two of us hitched to Shasta just for laundry.
 Except for that, Dunsmuir was an AWESOME stop, and the people couldn't be
friendlier or more helpful to hikers.  Burger Barn, RavenzCall, and
Dunsmuir Brewery Works were all fantastic.