[pct-l] Disrespect on the PCT

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Sat May 24 16:53:28 CDT 2014

Not being a religious person myself i am never the less attracted to any
such writings.
Heavily paraphrasing here and in reference to something said by the late
Joseph Campbell:

"A man steps in to the confessional booth and says: "Father, i have a good
angel on my right shoulder and a devil on the left."
"The good one is always right but the bad one is always causing me
problems."
"Father, how do i get rid of the bad devil?"

The priest thinks for a moment and replies:

"You can't get rid of him..

You can only educate him."

I think in line with what Mags wrote.
More hikers means more of every variety and none of us are without fault.
We can only hope to educate them.

Iceaxe