[pct-l] Sobo On-Trail Trail Magic from GoalTech

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Mon May 12 00:59:17 CDT 2014

Hello Hiker Friends,

I'm pretty excited as I'm hitting the trail this Friday to hike sobo from
Kennedy Meadows to Tehachapi Pass to start my PCT desert section while I
wait for my sections in the NW to thaw out from the snow.

As is my tradition, I'll be offering on-trail trail magic to all the nobo
thru-hikers I see.  It's either a bag of chips or a Starbucks Via coffee
packet.  Hopefully I'll have enough for everyone I come across.  It's my
small thank you for all the great advice and entertainment from this e-mail
list, blogs and Facebook posts.

So keep an eye out for me and I hope to be able to say "hi" to several of
you on the trail!

I'll be blogging from...

goaltechhikes.blogspot.com

...if you're interested in following along.  As a bonus, I just posted my
rain-soaked and waterfall surging post from Eagle Creek/PCT Alternate this
weekend that many of you have only seen in the low-water/dry late summer,
so check that out too if you're interested.

Cheers!
GoalTech from Portland