[pct-l] a couple of trees across trail south of Mt Laguna

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 00:32:05 CDT 2014

Sorry to be so late reporting, but I noticed just two trees down across the trail in the first 61 miles while I was day hiking
around ADZPCTKO.

They are around miles 40-41, in the lush forested canyon south of Burnt Rancheria.      One was about 12" and the other
about 24".     Neither was an obstacle to stock, but bypasses could become unsightly with use.       Hopefully both have
been cleared by now.

Yesterday was quite windy in the Bay Area.     If similar winds were blowing on Mt Laguna, there may well be a lot more
trees down on the trail.