[pct-l] using Amtrak to and from the PCT

nosirreeb nosirreeb at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 13:02:50 CDT 2014

It is Amtrak policy to allow on-board ticket purchase or pickup in some circumstances. See the link for more info. Perhaps hikers could purchase a ticket by calling Amtrak from the trail the day before arrival at a station and request on-board pickup of said ticket.

http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?c=Page&pagename=am%2FLayout&cid=1241337895872