[pct-l] looking for a partner

Andrea Harrison andylouharrison at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 19:43:02 CDT 2014

My Down's syndrome son and I are hiking from Horseshoe Meadows (Trail Pass) to Red's Meadow. Though I am not in the 70's range yet (I'm 64). We need a partner as well. I am planning on doing 10-12 miles a day, if that is not too slow for you, would love to hook up. I live in the San Diego area and will be hiking Oregon prior to doing the JMT.

Andy aka Trail Sampler