[pct-l] Simply parking in a National Forest does notrequireapermit

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:24:30 CDT 2014

On May 1, 2014 7:42 AM, <gary_schenk at verizon.net> wrote:

>  It's not a ticket, it's a notice of noncompliance. This thing keeps
losing in court.

The court decision in the 9th circuit that I posted was over four citations
issued for federal misdemeanor crime of not paying a fee to park on the
side of a road in a national forest in Arizona. A ticket. The federal
government doesn't have an infraction level offense, only civil and
criminal offenses. The four had been cited for a crime.

>From what I have read, the notice of noncompliance is used where fetal law
enforcement officers have been properly trained, and has caused people to
become scared enough to send in money they really didn't owe.

Luce Cruz