[pct-l] Poison Oak Recovery

J. Lopes jaredlopes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:22:30 CDT 2014

Probably a little late, but as someone has gotten poison ivy a few more
times then i would like to remember, I would highly recommend Tecnu. It
works best if you use it within a few hours to a day or two after you touch
the oils. Tecnu also sells a Caladryl like product that is not worth it. I
find a calamine with antihistamine to be the best at reducing the itch/burn
after using tecnu.

When you get it really bad, a doctor will quickly prescribe a dose of
steroids to bring down inflammation.