[pct-l] Search and rescue

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Wed Mar 26 19:51:35 CDT 2014

To answer your question, there is not a "central" SAR number.  She would
need to notify the Sheriff's Office in whatever county you are believed to
be in.  As a side note, this is a great reason for signing in on trail
registers along the way.  It helps SAR folks determine whether or not you
have already passed a particular point so they can focus their search where
you might be rather than where you already were.,