[pct-l] May 29 SOBO

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Tue Mar 25 17:24:49 CDT 2014

Where is the road closed at.  If I remember correctly, there are some houses and other small concerns on the lower part of the road.  I would be surprised if the whole 19 miles is closed.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71