[pct-l] May 29 SOBO

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Tue Mar 25 15:07:52 CDT 2014

You might consider walking the road up to Harts Pass.  That would be a shorter option and the roads are usually closed to vehicular traffic rather than foot traffic.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71