[pct-l] Halfmile detour maps

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:39:57 CDT 2014

Also - the reroute for the Powerhouse Fire is no longer correct.  It shows
the reroute going out Bouquet Canyon Rd. rather than San Francisquito rd.  I
think that was the official reroute when the fire was still active, but it
is long since obsolete. At least that is my understanding.

I'm thinking these are bad links, but would like to get someone to confirm
before I contact Halfmile and ask them to take them down.