[pct-l] Sleeping Bags (Dan Kayser) in Pct-L Digest, Vol 75, Issue 17

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 18:49:21 CDT 2014

Dan

I love my Sierra Designs DriDown bag.  I bought a Cal 30 (weighs about one lb), which has been fine for me on the PCT, even though I tend to get quite cold at night.  I haven't gotten it wet yet, but I feel less apprehensive backpacking in the Northwest with this bag.

The Zisson, another DriDown, is rated to 12 degrees but weighs a little more.

Carolyn <Souldoctor>

Message: 13