[pct-l] Section N trail report from Hwy 44 to Hwy 299

-Mountain Goat- themtgoat at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 18:21:17 CDT 2014

The Good new: I did a recon yesterday from Subway Cave (44) to 299.

Mile 1383- 10 trees down - I have photo's if you want them, but it starts right about mile 1383, just as you about to head up from the Valley floor to the lookout pick-nick area.

Mile 1384-1385 - Another 5 trees down.

Mile 1390 - I noticed there is now a trail to lost creek  (water). I hadn't seen this before, so must be something that was added in last 2 years. Checked out trail, and water at bottom. This trail, is more difficult, and about 1/4 mile?
Good news: No trees down from 1385- 1485. I saw several logs cut, and areas cleared and it appears fairly recent.

-Mountain Goat-