[pct-l] Carson WA Store

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 19:24:33 CDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Greg Mikol <greg.mikol at ieee.org> wrote:

> I've never looked closely at either of these stores from the standpoint
> of resupply, but I just wanted to clarify to everyone that these were 2
> different establishments.
>
> --Greg

Correct. Also, if one is hiking the PCT and finds themselves in Carson, you
would more than likely would have walked through Stevenson. Stevenson has a
good grocery store, free wifi, many other amenities, and has public
transportation links to Vancouver WA and ultimately Portland OR. If you
can't find it in Stevenson, you probably won't find it in Carson, but you
can get in somewhere in Vancouver/Portland. Make some kind of arrangements,
and someone might come get you, drive you around town for the simple price
of hearing your trail tales, then drop you back on your way the next day or
two.

But please try to get back on your way before September.

--
Luce Cruz