[pct-l] Canadian bears

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Tue Jun 17 14:41:49 CDT 2014

Ha!  Just to set the record straight.  I have the greatest respect for Canadians, having spent many vacations there, and hiking in many provincial parks, including several times in Algonquin. And yes, I can personally attest that a great many households in that fair country have electricity and running water.  They even have idiot politicians just like the US; Ron Ford comes to mind.  And they have lots of bears!  walt

Sent from my iPad