[pct-l] Canadian bears

Marvin and Shirley Barg barg at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 17 12:57:02 CDT 2014

As a Canuck who regularly chases black bears from my back yard using Walt
Durling's technique's (using bathroom language only...) I too enjoyed the
bear commentaries, altho, having mentioned the chasing thing probably
reinforces the backcountry hick perceptions of Canadians. Just to let all my
American hiker friends know, I always lock my car door. We also have running
water in our house :)
Grampa Kilt